Sandpiper Realty & Management Services
Sandpiper Realty & Management is a full service brokerage offering a variety of services for your real estate needs. We mainly specialize in the Fort Myers, Estero, Bonita Springs and Naples areas of SW Florida. However, Sandpiper’s professional agents can assist in transactions anywhere in the state of Florida.
Sandpiper’s agents are waiting to assist you with the purchase or sale, rental or lease, of your new home or investment property. Let Sandpiper’s experts assist you in buying, selling, or renting the right property at the right price.
Both corporate and individual relocation assistance is offered at Sandpiper. Whether you are a corporation needing to transfer employees or a family needing help with a move to the area, Sandpiper can help.
Sandpiper Realty & Management, LLC offers full-service property management. Our investors enjoy the “turn-key” approach towards investing, which allows them the luxury of being able to buy a property with Sandpiper’s assistance and entrust it to the same entity, as Sandpiper is an expert rental and property management company. Our property management services are outlined below:
BEFORE THE UNIT IS OCCUPIED-LEASING YOUR PROPERTY
- Advertise your property
- Secure Deposits
- Handle association documents for approval, if applicable
- Run credit reports and background, criminal, and eviction checks
- Prepare and see lease through to full execution
- Perform a move in inspection with new tenant and release keys
DURING AND AFTER THE UNIT IS OCCUPIED-MANAGING YOUR PROPERTY
- Collect and distribute income
- Receive notification of maintenance problems, and obtain repair estimates
- Prepare and deliver legal notices in compliance with Florida Statutes in instances of late rent and lease violations
- Begin and follow through with tenant evictions, if needed
- Conduct periodic inspections of the property at request of owner
- Deliver yearly renewal notifications or non-renewal notices in compliance with Florida Statutes
- If tenant is not renewing, begin marketing prior to their move out date, to ensure less ‘down-time’ of the unit
- Conduct move-out inspections and notify tenant of status of their security deposit within timelines and guidelines set forth by Florida Landlord/Tenant Law
- Distribution of security funds
- ‘Turnover” of property-preparing the property for a new tenant